Don’t Just Manage Your Heart Disease. Reverse It!
Live a Longer, Healthier Life with the Reverse Heart Disease Program
If you have heart disease — whether that means a heart attack, stent, bypass surgery, high coronary artery calcium score or heart failure — you know it can be a frightening thing.
Heart disease remains the leading cause of death in the U.S., and experts at the National Library of Medicine predict (opens in a new tab) will have cardiovascular disease in their lifetime.
But it doesn’t have to be this way.
(opens in a new tab) of heart attacks, strokes, heart failure and premature deaths from heart disease are preventable, according to the World Heart Federation.
At HealthspanMD, we can help you prevent or even reverse your heart disease with effective treatment methods and concierge-level support. You’ll work alongside a dedicated, expert healthcare team to create a roadmap that guides you to good health for years to come.
And what’s even better? We accept Medicare!
Many studies have shown that a comprehensive approach to treatment — expert medical care plus addressing key lifestyle, weight and heart disease risk factors — produces dramatically positive results compared to potentially risky procedures such as stents and bypass surgery. A comprehensive treatment approach like our Reverse Heart Disease program can:
- Lower risk of premature death by (opens in a new tab)
- Lower the risk of heart attack, stroke and heart failure by more than (opens in a new tab)
- Add (opens in a new tab) years to your life
If you’re unsure where to start, the HealthspanMD Cardiology team is here to help you navigate the journey, giving you the knowledge and tactics you need to feel better and live longer. We will guide you in developing a comprehensive system to lower your risk, or even reverse, heart disease.
How & What We Treat: The Healthspan-10™ Method
Those who have the best chance to reverse their heart disease and avoid future heart attacks, strokes, heart failure and dementia achieve these five optimal health objectives, leveraging these five key tools.
The 5 Objectives to Reverse Heart Disease
- Great Blood Pressure
- Optimal Cholesterol
- Insulin Sensitive/Good Blood Sugar
- Good Muscle Mass/Fitness
- Healthy Fat/Visceral Fat
The 5 Tools to Help You Succeed
- Physical Activity
- Restorative Sleep
- Stress management
- Toxin avoidance
How the Reverse Heart Disease Program Works
Not only do we treat cardiovascular disease, but we have a sound, evidence-based method that can potentially prevent it from disrupting your life long into the future. Here’s what you can expect:
- Start with an expert consultation with a cardiologist to review your history, laboratory data and heart test results.
- We will provide you with a personalized evaluation that details potential causes of your heart disease and determines the best treatment opportunities to lower your risk of stroke, dementia, heart failure or death.
- Create a detailed strategy outlining your best opportunities to reverse heart disease, specifically addressing evidence-based factors that can reduce recurrency more than medicines and procedures alone. ;
- Get an ongoing, connected care program where you’ll work with our team of experts to optimize your chances of reversing your condition and getting healthier.
Schedule a Reverse Heart Disease Consultation
Find opportunities to achieve your best heart health with an expert team by your side. We’ll not only identify and treat current health issues, but also create the system, strategy and tactics to help you actually reverse heart disease. We accept Medicare!